SBJV I/S IS LOOKING FOR A NEW ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGER TO BE A PART OF BUILDING THE NEW STORSTRØMS BRIDGE
The role is to provide expert guidance to the Project Director and to ensure that all environmental requirements and conditions are complied with, securing that any significant short comings or violations of environmental requirements are immediately reported.
- Ensure that all environmental requirements and conditions are complied with, securing that any significant short comings or violations of environmental requirements are immediately reported.
- Maintain the developed environmental management and action plans ensuring organisational sustainability targets are met;
- Ensure compliance of contractual and relevant legal requirements;
- Coordinate and cooperate with the client and relevant authorities;
- Safeguard required permits have been obtained before the work starts and their status must be checked on an ongoing basis;
- Provide inputs during development of specific work method statements;
- Carry out impact assessments to identify, assess and reduce the project environmental risks and financial costs;
- Negotiate environmental service agreements and manage associated costs and revenues;
- Train staff at all levels on environmental issues and responsibilities;
- Implement required mitigation measures and monitoring (fauna, flora, pollution, waste management, sediment, water, noise, dust, …);
- Audit, analyse areas to ensure all works are performed in compliance with all requirements;
- Follow up environmental non-compliance and related actions;
- Write reports and record environmental reports on a weekly basis;
- Ensure ISO 14001 certificate is obtained
- Ability to prioritize and organize diverse workload
- Get oneself involved in the global understanding of the Project
- Get oneself involved in the right understanding of the Document Management role, of the workflows and rules to be applied, and of the approval process of documents and visas
- Interpersonal skills (with internal team, with external: subcontractors, Client…)
- Proficient in English, oral and written
- Preferably able to communicate in Danish, oral and written
- Computer minded
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Organizational skills
- Ability to operate several tasks at the same time, managing priorities and urgent matters.
- Dynamism, flexibility, quick reaction
Your motivated application and CV TODAY.
To be considered for the position, the application and CV MUST be in English.
Recruitment process is ongoing, so hurry to apply for the position. SBJV looks forward to hearing from you.
After the recruitment process, your application and CV are deleted in compliancy with the GDPR legislation