Do you have years of experience within
- the field of construction within the different collective agreements under DI/Dansk Byggeri/Tekniq
- assisting, advising and coaching in personnel legal issues and take situations with managers at all level
- a role as superior and executive in tasks within collective agreements
- cooperation with different internal and external stakeholders
- knowledge of payroll
- administrative tasks
- structured, analytical detailed as well as able to close tasks
- known as a person that keep deadlines and organized your tasks
- fluently in Danish and English
- able to navigate in a chaotic workday in a organization with different nationalities
- educated as HRM, cand. jur or similar
If you can say yes to above bullets, you will fit perfectly in SBJV.
We expect that you are an independent and well-organized person who has the ability to
focus on details and keep an overview. Also needed are strong consulting skills and ability to work with all the levels of management.
The HR team at 4 persons is under the Administration and Finance Manager, so the daily manager is English/Italian speaking person.
Your tasks will vary – but to mention some areas of responsibility it will contain:
- be advisor to our sub-contractors when they start on our project so they are aware of The Danish labour market and the relevant collective agreement for their working field
- manage the HR team and the different tasks
- prepare and facilitate salary control meetings with our sub-contractors to control they are comply with the social clauses
- create different reports
- contribute in the apprentice strategy and overall CSR within HR
- cooperation with relevant unions, the Client and other authorities
- recruitment and employment documents for both local and seconded employees.
Send your detailed Cover letter, CV in English. Applications are processed continuously so if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks it means we have decided to continue with other candidates. We will delete your application when the hiring process is finish.