Are you ready to put your current competences and use your skills in an international company with 90+ employees, while focusing on payroll & social clauses compliancy?
As part of Odense Hospital Project Team JV’s HR Department, you will work with an engaged and motivated team. In the HR Department we focus on a broad variety of HR tasks related to the payroll but also to the respect of the social clauses (incl. apprenticeships, manpower overviews, collective agreements), and compliance with the Danish law. We are looking for someone who has experience with payroll in an international concern.
Your tasks will focus on payroll mainly and on the day-to-day operations of HR’s functions and duties e.g.:
- Payroll for functional and hourly paid employees in case of local but also seconded or expat, specialist from abroad,
- salary administration and reconciliation. You will be the contact person between the company, the payroll provider and you will be in the position to offer support to the employee of different trade groups (local, local expats and seconded) in terms of understanding/correcting the payslip
- Creation and maintain of employee-specific information and records
- Provide prompt, courteous, and efficient customer service to our employees who have questions regarding their pay, their tax assessment, and general onboarding for foreign employee
- Statutory reporting to Danish authorities such as SKAT and ATP as well as to pension providers, etc.
- Reimbursement of maternity leave, sickness and apprentice
- Social insurance and accident insurance applications
- Control of our subcontractors Time Sheet and Salary slip for compliancy with the social Clause and information meeting regarding the collective agreement’s requirement
- Support the HR team with all additional HR administration requirements
- Educational background within payroll and HR or similar
- Knowledge of the Danish payroll system and legislation
- You have minimum 3-5 years of experience in HR and Payroll preferably from the construction sector and/or with expat workers
- Knowledge of collective agreements of the building sector (f. e. DI – Teknik, etc.)
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- Possess the ability to work independently, but you are also a team-player.
- You speak and write English and Danish
- Epos HR knowledge is an advantage but not compulsory
- Strong MS Outlook, Excel and Word skills are essential.
We are offering:
- Valuable experience in working with HR in a fast moving and international organization
- You will face and learn a great variety of HR tasks, resulting in a wide range experience
About Odense Hospital Project Team I/S (OHPT):
Odense Hospital Project Team Joint Venture I/S is a Join Venture between 2 Italian construction companies, Itinera Spa and C.M.B. di Carpi that have the responsibility to build Odense University Hospital – Nyt OUH. The new hospital, which is expected to be completed in 2023, will cover a total area of 260.000 sqm, 700 somatic beds and 52 operating rooms. Once completed, the new OUH will be the largest hospital in Denmark built from scratch.
Recruitment process is ongoing, thus we encourage you to as soon as possible. OHPT looks forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for the position, your CV and cover letter is required in English.